About Fusix Networks
Our networking expertise has developed into a highly specialized IP core networking skill-set helping to advance your business. Some keywords:
- Juniper and Cisco core routing hardware (including BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS, VPNs)
- Juniper/Netscreen and Cisco firewalls (including IPSEC VPNs)
- CWDM/DWDM fiber-optic solutions
- 3G networking
- IPv6 (including implementations of IPv6 next to IPv4)
- commercial and open source RADIUS platforms
- high-performance DNS platforms
- security assessments
- wholesale IP bandwidth and datacenter pricing analysis
- procedural knowledge of IP address administration with the RIPE NCC
- customer voice and data pricing plans analysis
- business analysis and project planning
Our staff holds various Juniper, Cisco and other certifications including JNCIS-M, JNCIS-FWV, JNCIA-SSL, FNCIE, ISO 27002 and CISSP.
> datacenters, rack space, bandwidth
Fusix Networks is not in the co-location or bandwidth business. However, some of our customer projects require routers, switches and servers to be housed in high-quality datacenters and connected to the Internet using the right bandwidth for the job. We can accommodate any requirement for datacenter space and Internet bandwidth for your project because we have very good connections (pun intended) in the European datacenter market with rackspace at some of the most premier datacenters readily available. Whether your project requires 1 rack unit for your Amsterdam router to connect to the world, or a private suite in an ultra-secure datacenter with enough space for your 1000+ server virtualization platform, we can do it as part of the project.
When working on your projects, we intend to find the right hardware for your requirements. In doing so, we are not bound to any vendor; we have no sales agreements or partnerships with any vendors. In case your project requires the installation of new hardware, we will work for you to find the best price on the product that you need. Being vendor independent, we will not try to push a box on you just because our partner agreement says we have to.